High frequency board jointing machine is commonly used in the processing
equipment of wood industrial raw materials. It joins small timbers gather to a
large one. It uses high frequency heating to complete the gluing process.
Compared with cold method and other heating methods, it is gradually recognized
by the majority of users because it has a faster speed, higher degree of
automation, and is adaptable to a wider range and costs less.
It can be used in finger joint laminated board jointing, glulam board
jointing, solid wood jointing and L-type door casing jointing, etc.
The electrical components are all imported or domestic top accessories, such
as Omron, Siemens, Eaton, etc. All of the hydraulic components are Taiwan's
original. It adopts PLC and touch screen, simplifying the control process and
operation. The program design is diverse and widely used.
1. Conveyor belt type, automatically feeding and discharging, it can jointing
every size of timer. High efficiency
2. It can adjust different thickness according the timber.
3. The hydraulic cylinders work separately, so that can make sure press
4. The pressure can be adjusted according to the density of timber, so there
is no deformation.
5. Ensure the smoothness of the jointed board.
|The max gluing size ||1300*3000*80mm|
|HF power ||30KW|
|Upper pressure ||20T|
|Horizontal pressure ||45T|
|Control mode ||PLC touch screen program|
| Feeding cart ||Auto|
|Hydraulic rated power ||5.5KW|