High frequency plywood bending press also called high frequency curved plywood press. There are 4 parts on the machine. We are provide High frequency wood hot press,you can buy it.
A: High Frequency Generator---Heating system
B: Hydraulic press-----Two hydraulic press work with one HF generator
C: Hydraulic system-----Including pump, pipe, valve and control system
D: Mold----Mold can be made by plywood, MDF or metal
High Frequency working theory:
High frequency generator generates alternating electromagnetic field through 3 phase voltage between electrodes. Water and glue molecules are polarized and moving in high speed in the field. The friction and impact among molecules drive hot temperature in short time. Then the glue will be dried and solid in several minutes. It is dielectric heating method, which helps water/gule get heated themselves---effective, uniform and energy saving.
1. Spread glue evenly on the veneer. (Double sides glue spreader can save time)
2. Load glued veneers between the male and female mold.
3. Down press and give pressure on the veneers.
4. High Frequency heating. Heating timer will count and off automatically after heating.
5. Prepare glued veneers and load again.